World Jet at FXE Closed

Home 2024 Forums Opening Section Destinations World Jet at FXE Closed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I went to get my car that was parked at World Jet at KFXE and they were shut down after a raid from the DEA and FBI. I am now back at Banyan. At least now I’ll get great customer service, even if their prices are a little higher.

I called World Jet today and they are open for business, who knows for how long.

bthomason
    Participant
      quote SGERBER:

I called World Jet today and they are open for business, who knows for how long.

Just to be clear, this is a different outfit from Florida Jet Center at FXE which is owned and operated by one of our members.

Re: World Jet

Here is a story published in Miami about their activities:

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/11/25/dea-raids-charter-airline-owned-by-ex-race-car-driver/

If true, that is a pretty bold offer on the part of World Jet …

Sandy, did you ever check your plane before you went home to see if there were any spare packages?

quote COCHRANE:

Re: World Jet

Here is a story published in Miami about their activities:

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/11/25/dea-raids-charter-airline-owned-by-ex-race-car-driver/

If true, that is a pretty bold offer on the part of World Jet …

Sandy, did you ever check your plane before you went home to see if there were any spare packages?

That would require someone at the FBO to actually pick up a package. In all of the years that I’ve used World Jet, I can count on one hand all of the times that someone has helped me with luggage. Don’t get me wrong, Kelly and the staff have treated me quite well over the years, and I hope that WJ stays in business. They just don’t go out of their way to assist with baggage. I called the manager at Banyan, and he is willing to offer similar pricing as WJ, so I’m going to start using them again. For years I used Banyan and their customer service is second to none. As fuel prices started to rise and I moved up to bigger gas guzzlers I move to WJ as their fuel prices were at least a dollar cheaper.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.