Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

email vezfly@gmail.com if you have one or know of one coming up for sale. Thanks

bthomason
    Participant
      quote MVEZINA:

email vezfly@gmail.com if you have one or know of one coming up for sale. Thanks

I’ve PM’d you of a couple I know for sale.

rtowe
      Participant

Did you ever find a T303? We bought one in December and it is an awesome airplane…I have a lot of data on the airplane model and some of the pro’s & con’s…

bthomason
        Participant
          quote RTOWE:

Did you ever find a T303? We bought one in December and it is an awesome airplane…I have a lot of data on the airplane model and some of the pro’s & con’s…

Robert, just saw this post. Welcome to the ranks of 303 owners. I bought mine last Fall and just got it back from a 9 week renovation – new glass panel and interior. Look for a writeup in the April issue.

They are indeed great airplanes.

Attachments:

rtowe
          Participant

@Bob-I ended up with N494TS from Robert Wyatt…The Crusader has been in the avionics shop for about (4) weeks and I pick it Thursday…Paint is good, panel is now good, interior is next but, like you, I just want to fly for a while before I start another long term maintenance project…I have been watching the progress in the past article’s on your airplane and can’t wait to see/chat about some of your experiences with the upgrades…I’m gonna submit a story about my long quest to find a twin and with the help of TCF, I was able to get a good airplane…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.