Thanks for a great seminar!

Home 2024 Forums Opening Section TTCF Seminars & Events Thanks for a great seminar!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I just wanted to thank Bob and Tony for a great seminar in Mobile last weekend. Having the event in Mobile and being able to tour the Continental factory and talk with some VERY senior people there was a wonderful bonus.

It was also a pleasure meeting a number of other twin Cessna owners and finally being able to put faces (and planes) with screen names!

On Sunday as about a half dozen twin Cessnas fired up and taxied out, the controller asked me “What was going on?” and I told him about the seminar. He didn’t sound impressed, but I was.

Instead of heading home, I took full advantage of my magic carpet and flew to DC for a meeting. It turned out that I was chasing Dan Herr and we kept checking in on frequencies a few minutes apart. At one point there were three “Golden Eagles” on frequency which was a first for me.

As the sun was setting and my 421 was purring along at 17k doing 230kts+ groundspeed I was reflecting on how wonderful these machines are as the sun was setting behind my left wing. A good ending to a fun weekend.

Robert

It sounds like a great seminar. I am anxiously looking forward to signing up for the next one. Has the Lakeland date been finalized as I want to schedule off work. Thanks
    Tom Kislan

bthomason
    Participant
      quote TKISLAN:

It sounds like a great seminar. I am anxiously looking forward to signing up for the next one. Has the Lakeland date been finalized as I want to schedule off work. Thanks
      Tom Kislan

The Lakeland Seminar dates are set: Feb. 16 – 19th. Registration information will be up on the website early next week.

bthomason
      Participant

The Lakeland Seminar is just about 1 month away (Feb. 16 – 19). You can go here: https://www.twincessna.org/Documents/KLAL%20Seminar%20Announcement%202-12.pdf for more info or click here: https://www.twincessna.org/OnLineStore.htm to register. Or just call me at 704-910-1790.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.