Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I just installed the 8th seat in the baggage area of my 421 for the first time since getting the plane in July. I noticed that there are no seat belts.

Are they suppossed to attach to the seat, or the airframe? I don’t see attach points on either.

Thanks,
    John

Hi John,

If its the seat all the way in the back on the pilots side the seat belt is attached to the seat (i’m not sure if this is seat 7 or 8). In my 421 the right side is taken up by the beverage center and potty (which also has a seat and a belt).

quote JKOZIARSKI:

I just installed the 8th seat in the baggage area of my 421 for the first time since getting the plane in July. I noticed that there are no seat belts.

Are they suppossed to attach to the seat, or the airframe? I don’t see attach points on either.

Thanks,
    John

I will check tomorrow, and try and snap a picture for you. I believe they attach by the rear shelf behind the seat (lower portion)

Thank you. I called it the “8th”, since the potty is not really removable, but looking at other sites on-line, it is more correctly, the 7th seat. Yes, it is on the pilot side, sitting on the baggage shelf, next to the potty.

John

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.