Outside Air Temp indicator Cessna 310J

Home 2024 Forums Opening Section For Sale / Wanted and Commercial Promotions Outside Air Temp indicator Cessna 310J

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Does anyone know where i can find an OAT ind. for a 310J. Thanks Joe

What’s the part number? I have one I’m removing from my 340. Might be the same..?

P/N = CM2628L1 Thanks Joe.

rwelsh
    Participant

What’s the part number? I have one I’m removing from my 340. Might be the same..?”

Most if not all 340s came with a true airspeed indicator that used the sealed OAT probe and gauge which also somehow sent the temp to the TAS indicator. At least that is my understanding how the TAS indicator worked.

quote RWELSH:

What’s the part number? I have one I’m removing from my 340. Might be the same..?”

Most if not all 340s came with a true airspeed indicator that used the sealed OAT probe and gauge which also somehow sent the temp to the TAS indicator. At least that is my understanding how the TAS indicator worked.

True. But my plane also has a conventional OAT gauge in addition to the temp probe for the TAS indicator.

I have a Cessna P/N C668520-0104 (with probe). It’s an electric (requires power) 2.25″ gauge. Working just fine when removed. If it’ll work for you, let me know.

-Frank Bowlin
      Frank@N-Number.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.