Need 310 Owner for OSH Video

Home 2024 Forums Opening Section Destinations Need 310 Owner for OSH Video

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bthomason
    Participant

If you are bringing your 310 to OSH and are willing to talk glowingly about it on video, let me know. I was contacted by a UK based producer of an iPad magazine: http://www.loop.aero They are putting together a piece on Twin Cessnas. They will be interviewing me after the Tuesday AM forum and then want to talk to and videotape a 310 owner talking about his airplane.

If you’re interested, I’ll pass your contact information on to the producer.

The producer specifically requested a 310 owner but I hope he will be willing to talk to owners of other models. So if you you’re coming in your 340, 414 or 421 and are interested, let me know as well.

This is a great opportunity to promote the fleet! AND…don’t forget to come to our Forum at 8:30 AM on Tuesday (Forum #1)

I could do it. Will be there but wasn’t bringing the 310 over until later in the week. Do they want to interview an owner AND his plane? I could shuffle things around if it promotes the fleet.

bthomason
      Participant
        quote MHangen1:

I could do it. Will be there but wasn’t bringing the 310 over until later in the week. Do they want to interview an owner AND his plane? I could shuffle things around if it promotes the fleet.

Yes, I think they want the owner and the airplane. I’m sure they will be there all week so they could probably accommodate your schedule. Send me a PM with you contact info, and a little bit about your airplane and I’ll forward it on to the producer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.