Electronic POH 1977 414

Home 2024 Forums Opening Section Operational Issues Electronic POH 1977 414

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Anyone know where a guy can pickup (free or purchase) a 1977 ebook of the POH.

http://www.esscoaircraft.com/c-4838-cessna-owners-manuals-pohs-pims.aspx As close as I can find on Esco’s site

I haven’t tried this company but they list one http://www.eflightmanuals.com/detail/itemList.asp?cID=4593

Thanks for the listings.. they both look to be physical hard copies for ebooks.. That does give me a couple options if I wanted to get a hard copy. I’m hoping to find one I can put on my ipad.

rstanley
    Participant
      quote khouseholder1:

Thanks for the listings.. they both look to be physical hard copies for ebooks.. That does give me a couple options if I wanted to get a hard copy. I’m hoping to find one I can put on my ipad.

I scanned my C340 physical copy.
      Now all my manuals are on my iPad
      Wow alot better and lighter too !!!

I finally had time to sit down last night and scan my physical copy. I then imported it into adobe and did text index so I can now search the entire thing.

If anyone is in need of a 1977 (Assume 76 also) POH in electronic format, please let me know and I’ll give you a link.

Kelly

Yes please would love a copy

Andrew

If its still available Id love a copy too

I was helping a friend do a pre-pre-buy yesterday on a twin Cessna. We went to the airport and pulled a few access panels and gave it a general look over to assess its condition. This did not include a review of the logs as all of these had been scanned and provided to us earlier. This particular twin Cessna was repossessed so talking with the last operator was not an option. Keep in mind the old adage of these twin Cessna lasting longer than was ever originally intended. One thing that struck me about this aircraft was the fact that it had the POH and all of the manuals for the various add-ons throughout the four decades of use. It also had a trip log for a number of years which included enough information to be useful to assist in assessing the aircraft operating history and general condition.

So my comment is that as this type of information moves into the electronic age I am concerned that this stuff may not follow the aircraft one or two decades later or could be lost. Think VHS tapes. It may take a concerted effort to preserve this data for future operators and owners.

rtowe
      Participant
        quote khouseholder1:

I finally had time to sit down last night and scan my physical copy. I then imported it into adobe and did text index so I can now search the entire thing.

If anyone is in need of a 1977 (Assume 76 also) POH in electronic format, please let me know and I’ll give you a link.

Kelly

I would like to have a copy if you don’t mind 🙂 We are most likely moving up from the 303 eventually and the 76 or 77 414 is probably the one..Thank you

Here you guys guys
        https://www.dropbox.com/s/h01n72xpofwte3l/POH.pdf

It is specific to my bird but happy to share as most of it’s going to apply anyway.

This PDF should also have a full search index for you.

Thanks

Thanks Kelly! We’re considering a move from our 310R to a 414 as well.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.