Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

First, thanks Bob! For the forum. I’ve been looking forward to it!

I recently had a good experience with this shop:

http://aeropropeller.com/PDF/propsaver.pdf

Since I’m strictly Part 91 and one of my props was coming up on 10 years SOH, this seemed a good way to go. They did an eddy current inspect of my hub, found it cracked and located a serviceable replacement for a very reasonable cost. Prop came back, repaired for return to service, painted to my specs (white tips w/red stripe). We balanced it to the engine down to .05.

Shipping cost was lower than expected — they have a contract with NPT, which serves our area.

At EIK, Erie, CO I have used Rocky Mtn. Prop for years. Fixed pitch (c172) constant speed (C177B) and aerobatic MTV-9-29-260 (SU29) Talk to Dave he is the best. 303-665-7905 Tell him ricky b sent you.
    Rick Basiliere

quote RBASILIERE:

At EIK, Erie, CO I have used Rocky Mtn. Prop for years. Fixed pitch (c172) constant speed (C177B) and aerobatic MTV-9-29-260 (SU29) Talk to Dave he is the best. 303-665-7905 Tell him ricky b sent you.
    Rick Basiliere

Concur. I have always had outstanding customer service from them, good turn times and better pricing than just abotu anywhere else I have checked.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.