Crusader Fly-In

Home 2024 Forums Opening Section Cessna 303 Topics Crusader Fly-In

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    bthomason
    Participant

Any interest in a Crusader Fly-In this year? We had one in 2020 with about 5 airplanes. It would be great to get a few more if we do one this year.

Chime in with your interest and ideas.

Hi Bob…..Where is it going to be?….I’m bringing mine home next week…This will be my 4th 303.

bthomason
      Participant

Nothing planned yet. The last one we had was at Morris, IL just southwest of Chicago. One of our members has a nice 303 there and it’s a great little airport.

Where do you think we should have it? Where could we get the most attendees?

Also, what serial number 303s have you owned?

Hi Bob…In 1986 I bought N1426C SN#18..am pretty sure…in 1988 N9481T SN#22, and in 2001 N4308Z SN# 183. Hopefully I will be picking up No4 end of this week or beginning of next…I have attached some pics of these planes below.

As for the get together, the Carolinas are always good, Charleston, Hilton Head.. Saint Simon Island in Georgia…all depends if the wives are invited..lol

If you still have the sales video from your last aircraft, it would be great to have…Id like my new MEII to take a look at it, I found it very informative.

Look forward to meeting you at upcoming events.

Roland

Attachments:

jjacobi
        Participant

Put me down for the next fly-in!

Doug McQueen
          Participant

I’d be interested in a Crusader fly-in somewhere in the eastern US.

dherron
            Participant

I will hopefully be a 303 owner in the near future if my pre-buy goes well. Would definitely go to a fly-in. East is easier than west for me, as I am based at KISP. PS are any 303s going to Oshkosh this year? I will be part of the Cessnas to Oshkosh mass fly-in.

Andy Meindl
              Participant

There will be a Crusader Fly Inn in EDMS on Mai 3-5. 2024 in EDMS
                We hope to have 20+ T303 ´ participating
                Everybody is welcome

Andy

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.