Camarillo Attendees … list yourself here!

Home 2024 Forums Opening Section TTCF Seminars & Events Camarillo Attendees … list yourself here!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Who’s attending the seminar at Camarillo? I’m still tweaking the work schedule to see what days I can be there but certainly hope to at least make the first two days.

Corl Leach
    Rocklin, CA
    1962 310G
    (Owner since April 2010)

bthomason
    Participant

Corl,

I hope you can attend. Technically, the deadline has passed but we still have room. Let us know as soon as you can if you’d like to attend. It’s going to be a good one and as a new owner, you will benefit tremendously.

Hope to see you in Camarillo.

After doing as much tweaking as I could I just can’t quite manage to get the time to attend the Camarillo Seminars. RATZ!

Does TTCF sell the manuals separately? Even if I can’t get the personal touch I’d be interested in reading the systems book.

bthomason
      Participant

Corl,

Sorry you can’t attend. Are you aware that if you can’t make the full 4 day seminar, you can attend just the Systems portion (Sept. 16th and 17th) or Engine (Sept. 18thand 19th) separately? We have a lot of people that attend just one.

If that’s not an option, the next seminar will be at the Dallas Addison (KADS) airport on November 4th – 7th.

We do not sell the manuals separately. Much of what’s in them requires additional explanation which Tony provides in the seminar.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.